Sunday, March 30, 2008

Black mold


Hey guys, major bummer this weekend. Couldn't get out to take any photos because I had to deal with some black mold growing in my bathroom. As you can see from the photo it's nasty stuff. I did get word from a friend that there's some guy making noise around town about his missing brother, a fire fighter, who went MIA the night of the 1017 video.

My friend and I are going to meet up this week. I'll see if I can get more details. In the meantime, does anyone know any mold or home inspection specialists?

Thanks guys.

Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better be careful, black mold can be toxic. Good luck getting it taken care of.

Jason said...

I don't know anyone in your area, but I hope it gets taken care of double quick.

Anonymous said...

While you're trying to find a more permanent solution, I'd recommend pouring some bleach on that double quick!