Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday break. I enjoyed Christmas with the family and had a very relaxing New Year's Eve.

I read back in October that the flu shot might not work as well this season, but now I'm kicking myself for not getting one. I'm almost over a bad case of the stomach flu - or maybe it was food poisoning. I hear something is going around that you catch at public dining places. My friend Patrick told me it's just the old fashioned stomach flu, also called the norovirus.

Anyways, I'm feeling much better now and hope to get some questions on this blog. I saw someone posted a comment on my first entry stating "once a pig always a pig." Well I agree that many cops are corruptable but I worked with good men and women during my tenure. A bad seed can ruin the bunch, no matter what profession.

I hope to do more writing in the New Year once I feel better. I'm off to the TV room to rest and eat saltine crackers.

Hope everyone the best in '08.

Mike

1 comment:

Miss Moe said...

Sorry, I know this is a couple months late, but I just started reading your blogs.
I'm a little bothered at the 'Once a pig....' comment you recieved. It's amazing, the people that say that sort of thing are usually the ones calling you for help are they not? My step-father is retired RCMP here in Canada and I've seen it many times. Sad really.
Also, I really enjoy your blogs, thank you and keep it up.